Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week Rewind



Okay, so I'm under a deadline, and I'm trying not to get distracted by picking a hottie, finding pics, and posting a blog this week. I've GOT TO STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!

Therefore, I've decided to give more face time to those Hotties I've mentioned who have been hot enough to have TWO weeks dedicated to them. Let's look back and remember...

ODED FEHR

CLIVE OWEN

MICHAEL SHANKS

HENRY IAN CUSICK

JAY TAVARE

JOAQUIN PHOENIX

KEANU REEVES - For Ciar ;P

I hope you had fun strolling down memory lane with some of the hottest men I've featured for my Hotties (well, in my opinion, anyway. :P)

Congratulations, Oded, Clive, Michael, Henry, Jay, Joaquin, & Keanu. You are worthy enough to be featured AGAIN on Becka's Hottie of the Week Rewind! :)

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home