Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, April 06, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Okay, folks, this week's hottie is a man I just showcased yesterday in my T-13. Why am I posting him again? Well, because I was shocked when someone posted they didn't like hero #13. For those who are too lazy to scroll down, hero #13 from yesterday's list was Andrew "Talon" Holt, from my upcoming Western Novella HIGH NOON. This book should be released sometime in November.

The reason I was so shocked was because I believe this man is one of THE HOTTEST Native American actors on the face of the earth. His name is Mr. Jay Tavare.



Jay is of mixed ancestry, being of Navaho, Apache, and Latino decent. He's been in some great movies and TV shows, such as Cold Mountain with Nicole Kidman, Adaptation with Meryl Streep, and Into the West with Keri Russell.



But just look at this guy. He's so hot my eyes are on fire. Hell, more than just my eyes, if you know what I mean. LOL Now I know that not everyone's tastes will be the same with regards to men, and that's what makes us all different. But can you honestly tell me you've seen a hotter Native American?



The only man who comes close (in my book, anyway) is Eric Schweig, who I chose to be my "Eagle" from ON EAGLE'S WINGS. I knew I needed another Indian man to visualize Talon from HIGH NOON and I frantically asked my friend Donica Covey, "What's that hottie's name again, the one you say makes your teeth sweat??" LOL

I'm so very glad she remembered his name. :P Congratulations, Jay Tavare. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Very nice Native American. Wouldn't say no to him. *smile*

 
At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, Jay is getting some recognition, I have been a fan of his for a couple of years and it still surprises me that he is not more well known, let's hope his new movie Pathfinder changes that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home