Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, February 09, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

LOST returned this week! I'm sooo happy about that. I thought about picking my hottie from LOST, but that would be too easy. There's SO many to choose from on that show... How could I possibly just choose one? Besides, have you ever SEEN that many beautiful people on one airplane before? LOL

That left me with finding someone else from this week's Adventures of My Life.

However, I wasn't left wanting. This week's hottie is a man EVERYONE drools over. Mr. Clive Owen.





DH and I Netflixed a movie called "Greenfingers", where Clive plays an inmate at a prison who grows a garden and gets "rehabilitated" through his love of flowers. Sounds really corny, but it was a good movie! :P

And then there's the series of short BMW films. Who could forget those? Where Clive plays this vigilante BMW driver who gets hired to drive all these famous people around. I LOVED the Madonna short movie. DH actually sent away for the DVD of those short movies, which was free from BMW.com back in the day. I don't know if you can get that DVD any more, but we have it, yo!




What's not to love about this man? I mean, look at those eyes. The jutting jaw. The sexy stubble. And that accent. **swoon** A man with an accent gets me every time. :P

I've always enjoyed watching Clive Owen's movies. They could be utter crap and he could still save them on his good looks alone. LOL Heck, I'd watch anything with Clive in it. I think most women would. He's just so...so...tall, dark, & handsome.

Seriously, folks, these pics speak for themselves. What is there to say? Clive is so hot, he's eligible for TWO hottie weeks in a row. LOL But I'm sure I'll pick someone else next week anyhow.

Congratulations, Clive Owen. You are Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home