Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME IS NOW AVAILABLE!!

So, I updated everywhere... Bebo, Myspace, Gather, my author loop The Magic of Romance, Samhain's Yahoo loop, even FaceBook. But not the Babble blog. Since when has this blog become the red-headed step-child? Why is Babble the last place I go for news? Perhaps because I figure whoever actually READS these ramblings must also know me from other "hot spots" around the 'Net and already know. But for those of you that haven't heard, **Becka lifts the rock you've been living under**

THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

YES, I'M YELLING! lol


This book was a long time in coming, but I finally get to share with my fans how my trilogy ends. I've gotten a LOT of curious inquiries if this will be the end of Lyndaria. In my personal opinion, Lyndaria is too cool a place to just have three books to do it justice. :P But I currently have no plots planned out. WatFlame was the last of the three stories I'd originally plotted back in the day, but that doesn't mean I don't have many other plots I could easily do.

IF I ever journey back, I have a bajillion choices of what I can do. Do I want to explore the Silver Sea? The elven kingdom? Do I want to continue with the Wolverines? Or with the dragons? Or do I want to go back and write a few of the "backstories" I elude to in the books? (such as Arianna's grandparents' love story or Sir Cederick's "off camera" romance).

For those of you who've read this series, or even just one of these books, where would YOU like me to take this series now that "The Legends of Mynos" are finished? If you post something that is an important plot point, write SPOILER!! in your comment, please. And for those of you who haven't read this series, please note there might be spoilers in the comments, so read them at your own risk.

But I do ask the fans... Where should I go next in Lyndaria? What would you like to see me write a story about?

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Nancy Henderson said...

Gorgeous cover, Becka!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home