Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #20 ~ 13 Reasons to Read IN YOUR ARMS



Well, I admit, I'm just throwin' this 13 together this week. I totally wasn't prepared for it. Looked at the calendar and said, "IT'S THURSDAY?!" So I figured, why not spotlight an older book and give it a little promo?

13 Reasons Why You Should Read IN YOUR ARMS.



1.) Do you love cowboys? 'Nuff said.

2.) It's currently my favorite historical Western.

3.) Marcus McCaide is a yummy tortured hero. Very swoon-worthy.

4.) There's some humor, as you can't be serious 24/7.

5.) IT'S IN PRINT!! :D Finally. But don't tell my publisher I said that. lol

6.) The awesome reviews! Like this one that's conveniently posted in a themed pic:

7.) It's set in the great state of Texas. Woohoo!

8.) The love scenes are filled with intense passion and deep longing.

9.) This book has been endorsed by Diana Bold. Yay!

10.) The cover is awesome.

11.) I made a sweet book trailer (shh, I won't tell if you won't tell...)

12.) This book is still sellin' strong, even though it was released in April of '06. Find out what all the buzz is about. :)

13.) Guaranteed to pull your heartstrings, and perhaps sniffle just a wee bit. :D

~*~

And there you have it! Thirteen reasons to read my historical Western, IN YOUR ARMS. I hope you enjoy it!

~~Becka

http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

~*~


10 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Shelby said...

interesting book review!

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You had me at "do you love cowboys?" I do! I do! :P

Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Marshamlow said...

great idea for a tt. I love cowboys.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Donica Covey said...

Reason 14 Because Donica says too!

Huggles
Donica

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Sandee said...

Congratulations on your book. Sounds like it is doing very well too. Have a great TT. :)

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

WOW. Love the book trailer!!!! Looks awesome.

 
At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even like cowboys, but I'll never pass up a book of yours. And damn it, it's very hard to wait for print on W&R you know. I've had ebook in my cart and I have itchy fingers over it. What should I do?

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Becka said...

LOL Ciar... Well, if you've already purchased the print and you're merely waiting for it, I'd say hold off on the ebook...

However, if you simply cannot WAIT... :P You'll probably still be in the middle of the ebook when/if you decide to purchase the print, and then you can simply pick up in the print where you left off on ebook. :P

I must say, however, the print book is verra nice... heheh... Did you see my pics of it??

~~Becka

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Interesting idea for a TT! I'll have to look into this book - although I'm not much of a western fan. Oh, well, a good story is a good story.

Happy TT!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Mia said...

wow congrats....sounds like a great book.

Great TT!! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home