Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, May 18, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

This is a man that will make you go, "Hmm, Becka, didn't you feature him once before?" The answer is no, you've just seen him so damn much with regards to my BEAST books, you'll only *think* I've had this man as one of my previous Hotties. Who am I talking about? Mr. Michael Shanks.




For those of you who don't know, this man plays Dr. Daniel Jackson on the Sci-Fi Channel's "Stargate SG1". He's also the man I chose to "play" Noah Carpenter in many online chats and my book video for THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN. I've freely admitted I'm an Uber Geek (echo echo) so there should be no shock on your part that I'm in love with this man. :P




Look at that pic. Seriously. Can I take a bite out of him? LOL With or without glasses (as Daniel Jackson), Mr. Shanks is one hunka hunka burnin' luv. His eyes are what get you, too, kind of a smoky grey-blue color, and they're so expressive.

Stargate SG1 has been on for so dang long, that the cast of the show have become like "old friends". I'm going to be sad to see this show come to an end when the 10th season is finished. And I can only pray to the Stargate: Atlantis gods that Mr. Shanks joins the cast in the Pegasus galaxy (which already has a few hotties of its own. Joe Flanigan, anyone?)




But I just can't get me enough of DJ Yummy. That's a nickname a friend of mine, Lainey from Coffeetime Romance calls him. Now, I can't help but think of that whenever I see him on screen. LOL And without Daniel Jackson, Stargate SG1 wouldn't be that good of a show, in my opinion. But seriously, if they're going to have some kind of "romance" between Daniel and Vala (which the romance author inside of me wishes, hopes, and prays that they do), they better get on the dang ball. Only a few more episodes go until the series finale. **sobs**

Until then, I'll be kneeling at my Stargate: Atlantis shrine, praying to all that is holy Daniel Jackson will have at least a few hurrahs in the spin-off show...

Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.... :P

Congratulations, Michael Shanks. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!




~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home