Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, June 15, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

It's Friday, folks, time for a new Hottie of the Week! This week's Hottie comes from a movie I saw last night - Hot Fuzz. My gawd, if you like Simon Pegg, Shaun of the Dead, and the British comedy Spaced, you HAVE to see this movie. It was so damned funny. Of course, I love their geeky humor, because I get just about every pop culture reference they make. In this movie, they made a reference to "Point Break", as we all know is a movie with surfer dudes on patrol. LOL And, of course, it stars this man, Mr. Keanu Reeves.



I must admit, the first time I saw Keanu in Bill & Ted's, I wasn't that impressed. Of course, I was like 13 years old and I didn't know a damn thing about life. LOL Now that I'm older and wiser, I must admit Keanu is a Hottie with a capital "H".



Granted, some of his movie choices are eccentric, and at times you wonder if the man ever really *stopped* channeling the infamous "Ted" on his infamous "Adventure", as people make fun of his acting chops all the time. But you know what? I don't care if Mr. Reeves can act or not. Just stand there. Look Sexy. Thank you, Keanu. LOL



He seems like a down-to-earth kinda guy, not at all like the weirdos of Hollywood nowadays (was Hollywood *always* so...weird?) One of my favorite movies of his is "A Walk in the Clouds". That movie always makes me sigh and smile like a goofy idiot. I have to admit, I like Keanu better in the chick flicks rather than the shoot-em-up action flicks. Don't get me wrong, "Speed" was a great movie. But I like seeing the tender side of Keanu more often than not. Probably because the man has a smile that lights up the room, and whenever you see it, you just want to give him a great big hug. **dreamy sigh**

Congratulations, Keanu Reeves. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how did I miss this? He's my all time favorite hottie. Even if he's gay. Which he may not be. Not that there's anything wrong with that. mnnn, Neo....

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Too funny, Ciar. You know, I was thinking of you when I posted this, and thought to myself, "How did I go this long without posting Keanu as my hottie?!?"

Too many hotties, too little time. LOL

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home