Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

A little late in coming, but here nonetheless! I cannot tell you how insanely busy I've been lately. My poor blog has been suffering! :( BUT, it did take me most of the weekend to figure out who I would post as my hottie. I thought I might do an "old timey" hottie feature with Hotties from yesteryear. I might still do that. But I did indeed find a good man for my Hottie this week. Anyone watch the show "Eureka" on the SciFi Channel? If so, you'll recognise this man. Mr. Colin Ferguson.



By now, y'all know I'm an Uber Geek (echo echo). Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I love the SciFi Channel. (Except for those SciFi original movie cheesefests. Has anyone actually *watched* Mansquito? LOL) SciFi has an AWESOME original show called Eureka, about a town in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon rawks!) that is home to geniuses the gov't wants working on super-secret high-tech out-of-this-world projects. There's only one person in town who's not a genius. The local sheriff. You guessed it, played by my Hottie.



And of course, this makes for some highly comical moments. :P I just love this show. It's so quirky and original. If you haven't watched it, you might want to start from the first show. In fact, this show went on hiatus between the first and second seasons for almost a YEAR, and fans didn't know if SciFi cancelled it or not. SciFi, being infinately cooler than Fox, decided against canceling the show, and brought it back in July '07 after going off air in Oct. of '06.



And thank God they did. I mean seriously, wouldn't you want this man in your living room every week?!? :D I've always had an affection for blond men with blue eyes, and Colin has both in spades. And his smile is so infectious, you just wanna smile along with him, regardless of what he's smiling at. Seriously, if you don't watch Eureka for Colin, at least watch it because it's a darn cool show.

Congratulations, Colin Ferguson. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home