Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, March 16, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

This week's Hottie was inspired by this week's Thursday Thirteen. No, not mine. A T13 posted by one of my blogging friends, Tilly Green. (Thanks Tilly!)

If you haven't seen The Mummy, you're missing out. Why? Because you're missing the beauty of this man--a man who will make you dream of writing a book about an Egyptian god or a sexy sheikh, a man who will make you wish you lived in the hot, sultry desert. Who is he? Why, Mr. Oded Fehr, of course.



I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't think Oded is drop-dead gorgeous. I mean, seriously, he's the epitome of dark & mysterious. He's got sex appeal in spades, and for me, his good looks are from his hair and his goatee. You see, I normally don't like longer hair on men. But Oded wears it so well... Perhaps because it's so thick and glossy.

And I'm a big fan of facial hair on men. Mostly goatees. Probably because my DH has worn a goatee for many years. Dark + mysterious + thick locks + goatee = JACKPOT!!!



Oded is actually of Jewish descent, born in Israel in 1970, which means, he's only four years older than me! I love it when men I drool over are my peers. Not like I actually have a *chance* (lol) but it's just kinda cool. :P

Gratuitous nekkid pic:



Oded has since cut his hair from doing the Mummy movies, and it's a crying shame. The man is so sexy with his hair. But even so, even with shorter hair, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers! Whew, Oded is another man I'd be happy showcasing again next week, he's THAT smokin'.

Congratulations, Oded Fehr. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

I LOVE Oded. One of the few that I don't mind facial hair on. It works for him and makes him yummy-licious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home