Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, August 24, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

This week, I'm featuring a man I only saw in passing briefly on the cover of some magazine. Haven't done much TV watching this week (except to watch America's Got Talent - CONGRATS, TERRY!! :D). But I know I've never featured this man before, so I thought what the heck? Who did I pick? Mr. George Clooney.



George is one of those men who get better with age, like Sean Connery. You see younger pictures of George and think, eh... You see older pictures of George and think HEY...



What's up with that? Is it the fact that men who are sexier as they age had baby faces as young men? I think that might be it in part. Watching George in his early acting gigs, such as on Roseanne, when he was the love interest for Jackie... Or when he was on ER (back in the days when I watched that show...) But now, he's got the salt & pepper hair and the laugh lines that really define his look.



He's transcended his old "geeky" persona of the early '90's, and kind of become somewhat of a throwback to the golden age of Hollywood. He reminds me of Gregory Peck or Cary Grant nowadays... Hmm. Maybe it's just me. :P

Congratulations, George Clooney. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a hottie. I think his face looks thinner as he ages and it makes him more handsome instead of cute. And his smile....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home