Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, January 26, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

One of my absolute favorite shows on TV has come back from winter break this week.



If you haven't been watching this show, you are truly missing out. Aside from the gimmicky "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" and "Are You on the List?" slogans, the show seriously kicks ass. Why? Because there is no slow build-up to the story. Sure, the first few episodes introduce you to the characters and such, but once it gets going, it packs a punch that just won't quit!

If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you'll know DH and I also watch a show called The 4400. This is the same "kind" of show, with people who have extraordinary powers. They're not super heroes, but the comparison comes in with these extra abilities. We are now in the third season of the show, and it's great. I think it got a new slew of writers or something, because it seemed as if the entire first and second season were a build up to the third season. Each show was "freak of the week", and even though it still has a bit of that flavor to it, The 4400 has moved on into more of a "serial" feel of an overarching plot. Finally.

But Heroes had that from Day One.

And my goodness, there are a lot of good-looking men on this show. It's like LOST. Take your pick for whichever hottie you want--even Hiro, the Japanese guy who can bend time and space gets the "geek hottie vote" for being so darn cute you just want to pinch his cheeks and have lunch with him. But seriously, I could do a Hottie of the Week for a few weeks on Heroes alone. Mohinder is YUMMY as well. **drool**

But this week, I have chosen the man I find to be the hottest hottie on the show, Milo Ventimiglia.



This man plays Peter Petrelli, the younger brother to the man running for Senator. Good Lawdy Lawd, this man has it goin' on! Yeah, he's got a young, boy-ish face, something I complained about on my blog post about Leo being my HotW. (Yes, it's abbreviated now, like everything else. LOL)

However, for whatever reason, Milo really pulls off the "babyface" look with flair. Every time this man is on screen, I get all tingly.



His is a smile that will stop traffic. He's not hot for an exceptional body or GQ male model status. Milo is "hot" because he's got that "boy next door" quality about him that just makes you want to cross the street to his house and borrow a cup of sugar. If you know what I mean. **wink wink nudge nudge** :P

Congratulations, Milo Ventimiglia. You are Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Yeah, he was born in '77, three years after me. But I don't have anything against younger men. I found Elijah Wood to be a hottie when he was but 12 and I was 18.

Woulda had a heck of a time explaining that one to the cops... :P But dang, I still think Elijah is hawt even though he's six years younger than me.

I don't mind being Mrs. Robinson. **snort**

~~Becka

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Cindy K. Green said...

Yes I've liked Milo since he was on Gilmore Girls. (Although he was competing with Jared Padalecki -now on Supernatural) But his character is so much more likable on Heroes. Love that Show!!

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Becka said...

One thing I can't figure out, because I've never heard his name "spoken"... Is it pronounced MII-LOW or MEE-LOW?

Anyone know?

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home