Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, January 12, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Okay, what the hell is wrong with me?? Chalk this one up to bands I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole 5 years ago. Lately, I've been listening to Disturbed, and dear gawd, they RULE!! They're definately a certain taste, and they have a specific sound due to the da-da-da-da-da-da of their guitar riffs.

But when I listened to their latest album, Ten Thousand Fists, where they did a cover of "Land of Confusion" by Genesis, I was hooked. There isn't a single song on their latest that doesn't suck. That prompted me to go back and listen to albums from years past. Where have I been?!?



This is only proof positive that my tastes change as I get older. I would have totally thought their music was crap only five years ago. Now, however, I find myself turning them on whenever I want to rock out, and their music is perfect to listen to when you're writing a good chase/fight scene. :P

But since I've been listening to Disturbed lately, I've noticed their lead singer, David Draiman, is kinda hawt!!



Sure, he's got weird piercings everywhere (lol) but wow... I'd love to see these guys in concert, if only for the eye candy! :D And you know, I gotta say I really love his voice. In a lot of his songs, it's almost like he's singing/rapping. It's not "rap" like hip hop, definately not. But he sings along with the beat of the music to the same cadence as rappers do. However, I really despise rap (unless it's Will Smith). Anyhow, I really think this guy is good looking. But I have a penchant for bald men anyhow, since my hubby is one. :D

Congratulations, David Draiman. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home