Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Kids are Testing Today

My kids are testing for their new belts in Karate today, so send them good thoughts. LOL Currently, they hold the advanced white belt, a white belt with a black stripe through it. Today, if they pass their tests, my boy will advance to the advanced white belt (as described above) and my daughters will get a yellow belt with a white stripe through it.

See, they're still all technically "white" belts. Apparently, there are different degrees of white belts for kids, since obviously, a little kid doesn't really have the coordination to become a true black belt. At least, not until they're teens.

So keep them in your thoughts and I'll post later to let you know what happened. Since the kids' tests are always much easier than the adults, I doubt very much they *won't* get their belts.

Oh, and here's a cute pic I "altered" with my cool computer drawing pad. LOL



~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger Becka said...

YAY, they got their belts!! :D Three yellow belts with a white stripe, and one white belt with a black stripe. They were all so excited to get their belts. Precious!

We celebrated by going out to dinner to our favorite restaurant, Juan Colorado's. MMM

Congrats, babies! :D

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home