Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, October 03, 2008

Becka's Birthday Bash

Hello everyone! If you've been following my books for the past few years, you might know I hold an annual birthday party for myself every year. :) It's called Becka's Birthday Bash, and it lasts for an entire week, the week of my birthday, October 9th.

This year, it will be held from Oct. 6th to Oct. 10th on my author loop, The Magic of Romance. I will be posting excerpts, posting fun facts, fun questions, holding contests and giving away sweet wrapped "mystery" birthday gifties. :D If you'd like to come and partay with me, you can join my group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/themagicofromance

The best part is, all of my author friends are coming as well! (Well, most of them. :P) You'll be reading their excerpts and entering their contests as well! So it won't just be a Becka Bonanza. :D

I'll be giving away some sweet prizes - you don't want to miss it!

Remember, Oct. 6th thru Oct. 10th, Monday through Friday of next week. Hope to see you there!

http://groups.google.com/group/themagicofromance

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home