Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pics From My Booksigning


Another one of my friends took some pictures with his iPhone and sent them to me. I thought you might get a kick out of seeing me looking like I actually know what's going on. LOL


You can see Meljean sitting behind me in the chair with the sweater draped over it. The woman standing with her back to the camera in the blue-grey shirt and red hair is my good friend Joleine. On the other side of her is my other good friend Val, however, you can't really see her except for a small bit of her head. heheh She's my "pregnancy buddy", who's also due around the same time as I am. However, she's talked her doctor into doing a C-section for her by the end of the year instead of waiting until January 10th. Lucky ducky. She's had her other two children via C-section, and I guess they really frown on VBAC's these days. (Vaginal Birth after C-section) Pretty much if you've had one, it's guaranteed you'll have another unless you're very vocal about it and you don't have a complicated pregnancy.

*shrugs*

Anyhow, I thought you'd enjoy these pics. Too many books on the table in front of me. LOL

~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That looks like a great bookstore with lots of room for you. Those book signings are so much better with someone else there. Congratulations on being 6 months along.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

how cool. becka you are truly inspiring me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home