Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pregnant Bellies


Beck and Val
Originally uploaded by jimgoings
Here's a pic of me and my good friend Valerie Howland. We're both pregnant with girls, and we're both due on or around the same day (but she's getting a c-section before the end of the year). We're comparing bellies in this shot, and I thought I'd share it, as it's a cute one. :)

We were at the Portland Pirates Festival, which was held last weekend in St. John's Park, I believe. It was a lot of fun - my son was in HEAVEN with all the pirates walking around. We were severely under-dressed, however, and felt out of place in our normal "street garb". Next year, we'll know to dress like pirates. AARRHH!

Highlights of our experience was the fat and flabby King Neptune (*shudder*) and the leather-clad Dread Pirate Roberts, both of whom were merely attendees, not paid performers.

Oh, and the guy with the real bird on his shoulder was cool too. Let my son hold his bird. On his head. While telling his bird to take a shite. LOL But it was a good bird. No poop on my son's Privateer Press 'do-rag, however, Mr. Random Pirate did indeed have some crusty old bird nasties on his OWN hat. Har har har!

Enjoy the pic!

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

cute prego momma's. i love it!! getting closer to d-day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home