Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Do you watch the Discovery Channel? DH and I think the entire line of Discovery Channels are the shizzy. Every time we channel surf, 9 times out of 10, we stop on Discovery HD and just sit back in awe. Doesn't even matter what the heck we're watching, if it's in HD, it's AWESOME! lol

But I was struggling with who I was going to pick for my Hottie this week--that is until I turned on Discovery this very morning and watched a show called "Shark Tribe". It starred a man I literally couldn't take my eyes off of. The show was something about calling sharks to your kayak with just the sound of coconut shells, some secret of some tribe in Papau New Guinea... I really could have cared less what the show was about. I watched it simply because of this man. Who is he? Mr. Dave Salmoni.



Unfortunately, there aren't many good pictures of him online. He's a big cat trainer, and of course, due to my BEAST series, I'm totally intrigued. I guess the shark thing was something he was doing on the side. LOL But Dave has got a body to die for and a personality I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better. Heheh...



Those are probably the best pictures I could find of him, HOWEVER, he has a video blog on Discovery.com and you can see for yourself how smokin' this man really is. I will never change the channel when he's on because wow... I don't think I could rip my eyes away from the screen long enough to find the remote!

Here's the linky for his video blog:

Dave Salmoni's Video Diary

His shows on Discovery are called "Into the Lion's Den", "Shark Tribe", "Living with Tigers", and perhaps another few shark shows regarding the Great Whites of South Africa. Dude. If you don't watch Discovery, it's time you turn it on, girlfriend. Make sure Dave goes on your Tivo's "auto-record". Whew! You'll thank me later.

Congratulations, Dave Salmoni. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home