Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vote for Me in Ciar Cullen's Popularity Contest! :D

LOL My good friend Ciar Cullen is holding a contest for the Best Summer eBook. The prize is for her to buy and read the book and give it an honest review on her blog. My book, PROMISE ME FOREVER, is up for consideration, a book that was released in August, but got pushed to the back burner due to THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME's release in the same month. Poor, poor book. :P



In an effort to give PROMISE a bit more promo, I thought it would be a great idea to enter her contest and see what happens. I'm currently in the lead by ONE point. Anyone care to make it a bigger lead than that??

Here's the link you need to go to:

http://ciarcullen.blogspot.com/

Choose PROMISE ME FOREVER by Rebecca Goings in the drop down menu and click Submit! I would love to have your vote, even if you haven't read the book. Maybe I can get a cool review off it if and a little lip service. Thanks, everyone!

~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Rebecca! Its Cathie M. I know, its been a long time. Things are tough. I shall email you soon! Wow I didn't know about this book! Too I saw my favorite western of yours, IN YOUR ARMS, is in print!! This is so exciting! I'll be catching up more here! Have a great weekend!
Cathie

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Becka said...

ACK! I'm losing, I'm losing! :P

~~Becka

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Becka said...

If you love Becka, give me a vote! I'm down by 5, due to TWO authors in an anthology deciding to trounce me. NO FAIR, I say, there being two of them. lol

http://ciarcullen.blogspot.com

It's a vendetta now.

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home