Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HEART OF GOLD is Now Out of Print



I have yet to take it off my website, but my Inspirational romance HEART OF GOLD has gone out of print at By Grace Publishing. This book was very special to me, because it taught me that I could write in any genre. It's an historical western Inspy, with plenty of talk about GOD and religiosity.

I got my start in Inspirationals, you know. They are slowly going out of print, however, since I decided to go 100% mainstream with my romance.

The question is, what should I do with this book? See if I can get it republished elsewhere? Shelve it? Offer it as a free read on my website?

Give me your opinion. What would YOU do with an out-of-print novel?

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home