Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, September 07, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Oh yeah, I found a GOOD hottie this week. DH and I were watching some videos on demand through Comcast, our cable company, and we came across this man. Who did I pick, you ask? Mr. Michael Buble.



Okay, so Last Name 101, if you've never heard of this guy, his last name is pronounced "Boo-Bley", not "Bubble". lol The poor guy has probably had to deal with that for his entire life. But dang, isn't he HAWT??



Michael is a singer, a crooner, reminiscent of the rat pack. And let me tell you, his looks ain't the only thing sexy about this man. His voice is to DIE for. It's perfect. Literally perfect. Well, in my opinion, anyway. His control and his range are so awesome, and his voice is very mellow and pleasing. The kind that raises the hair on the back of your neck. But not only that, Michael can reach a husky timbre that just makes your insides go all a-twitter.



If you've never heard him sing, then damn, you're missing out. Even my DH says Michael has the perfect voice. I would listen to this man sing the dictionary, the phone book, or hell, a Calculus textbook.



In honor of Mr. Buble, I have chosen one of my all time FAVORITE songs sung by him from You Tube. This song was made famous by Nina Simone, but I LOVE Michael's rendition. Even if you don't like the James Bond-esque video, just listen to the song. Turn up your speakers and revel in this man's voice.

Congratulations, Michael Buble. You are Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

I LOVE this guy. He's so awesome. (If you like him, you'll love the guy featured on my pen name's MySpace at http://myspace.com/jenniferleeland)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home