Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, September 17, 2007

Becka's Blog Crusade

Okay, people, I'm starting a blog crusade. Let's see how many people I can get participating, here. I'm desperate to win Ciar Cullen's Best Summer eBook poll, and now, it's more for the sake of winning the damn thing rather than the free promo at this point. LOL It has become a VENDETTA.

First, it was against my good friends Cindy Green and MG Braden. A friendly sparring of votes. But then another author decided to come up from behind and steal my thunder! Not in Becka's house! :P

Therefore, I'm starting a Blog Crusade in asking each and every one of my friends who has a blog and would like to participate, to write a post to your blog regarding this poll and asking your readers to vote for Becka. The link is:

http://ciarcullen.blogspot.com

and the book in question is: PROMISE ME FOREVER by Rebecca Goings.

If you would like to participate, let me know via the comments section and I'll send you some signed swag. Even if you don't have a blog, wordpress, facebook, myspace, livejournal... I don't care what it is, just tell your readers to vote for Becka!

Because now, folks, I'm out to win and I ain't goin' down without a fight. Girlfriend will have to win over my kicking and screaming dead body. lol

~~Becka

6 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger Leslie Dicken said...

I voted for ya already but I'll post a "vote for my buddy" promo on my Jordanna Kay site too!

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

I have no blog...but I did my part in facebook :)

I may also leave a message on one of my message boards.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Y'all are the best! My competition is a newcomer to the biz, and I'm not ashamed to admit it's hard keeping up with her! GACK!

lol

But it's fun nonetheless, just to see if I can pull it off. I've never had such a positive response before, and to see the same response for a newbie author is a little embarrassing. **blush**

It would be great if we could tie it up for the win. LOL

~~Becka

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Allie Boniface said...

Good luck...it's tough competing with you, but for a newcomer I'm doing my best! :)

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Becka said...

You're doing AWESOME, Allie, what are you talking about? lol

Very impressive, I must say.

~~Becka

 
At 4:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

as soon as my kids can do it today, ill put it on myspace and my o9ther sites, like that

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home