Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fun Quiz I got from Ciar Cullen

(Courtesy linky: http://ciarcullen.blogspot.com/)

I thought this would be cool to post today. I love this stuff. :P

1. Are you taller than your mom?
Nope, we're the same height. I *am* wider, tho. LOL

2. What color is your car?
I've got two cars. Our Maxima is black and our Dodge Ram van is red.

3. What is the closest thing to you that is red?
Two things about equi-distant. A pack of Big Red gum and a balloon pump. Funny what's on my desk...

4. What is your ringtone?
"We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. Awesome, I know. :)

5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope.

6. What color is your favorite pillow?
Uh... Uh... ? White? Like every other pillow on the planet? (unless they're talking *throw* pillows)

7. What is your favorite video game?
Old skool Legend of Zelda, baby.

8. Had a nap today?
Nope.

9. Gold or Silver?
White gold. Or Black Hills Gold. :)

10. Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Bugs. Beetles, spiders, roaches...

11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?
DH, and the folks I went to Disney World with (the elevator in the airport)

12. Did you go iceskating as a kid?
One time.

13. Ever have stitches?
Nope.

14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

15. How long ago did you kiss someone?
This morning. The ol' ball n' chain.

16. What's something you want to do before you die?
Travel to more cool places.

17. Have you ever caught something on fire?
I was a kid, wanting toast with cheese on it the way my mom used to make me in the toaster oven. Mom was asleep, so I thought I'd do it myself. But we didn't have any bread. Not to be thwarted, I still wanted the melty cheese. Who woulda thought melted cheese dripping on the heating element would set the toaster oven on fire? LOL

18. Have you ever seen a ghost?
When I was a kid, I saw an apparition. But I'm not sure I saw a ghost, because I don't believe souls "stick around" after death. I think I saw something else. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

19. Have you ever seen the northern lights?
Nope.

20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?
I know how to hold them. Catching a fly out of thin air is an entirely different story...

21. Name something good that happened today.
Had some noogie. Yeehaw!

22. What room are you in?
My office/guest room.

23. Are you worried about something you can't control?
All the time, but I try not to let it get to me.

24. Do you take daily medications?
No, I can't even remember to take my daily vitamin.

25. Ever been in a fight?
No, unless the ones with DH count.

26. Are you wearing nail polish?
No.

27. Favorite color?
Purple & pink.

28. Innie or Outie?
Innie.

29. Ever used a Ouija board?
Yes I did. And when I didn't have a board, my friends and I "made our own" with a pen and the back of another boardgame box. It still worked. Never played with them again after that. Especially since every board we played with had the same "person" talking with us. It was the "answering silent questions correctly" thing that really made me back off of them. Too creepy.

30. Sweet or Sour?
Sweet.

31. Sun or Moon?
Sun.

32. What shoes did you wear today?
Still barefoot.

33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?
Blue.

34. Most important quality in any relationship?
Respect.

35. Favorite zombie movie?
Shaun of the Dead.

36 Time of day you were born?
2:30 pm

37. Do you know your blood type?
B+

39. Do you know how to kill a zombie?
CHOP OFF IT'S HEAD!

40. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?
Pay off my van and some debt.

41. Name something annoying in public transit?
The weirdos who ride the train. LOL Do they even bathe?

42.Did you grow up in the city or country?
Hmm... Small town in the sticks. Carson City. A little of both, I guess.

45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?
Depends on what the "reality" was. LOL

46. Have you flown in your dreams?
Yup. The best is when you realize you're dreaming and you can do anything you want.

48. Hugs or kisses?
Both.

49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get?
I'd look for "prizes" for my contests... Keychains, calendars, journals, necklaces that might match the theme of my current book.

50. Slurpee flavor?
Cherry or Blue Raspberry. But I like cherry best.

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home