Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Latest Obsession



For those of you who are Stargate geeks, you'll recognize who this is. This is the man who plays Lt. Col. John Sheppard on Stargate Atlantis. He's also the man I've chosen to play Rogan Wolfe in my little book trailer for B*E*A*S*T* OF BURDEN. His name is Joe Flanigan, and dear Gawd, he's HOT!!!

Now, this man is handsome, yes. You look at him and think, hmm. Not bad. I've been watching Atlantis for awhile now and over time, I've gotten to the point where I think Mr. Flanigan is a knuckle-biter. Maybe he's grown on me, I don't know. But to me, "wow" isn't a strong enough word to convey how hot I think this man is.



I've always thought he was good looking. But now, whenever I see him on TV, it's like HOLD THE PHONE! MY MAN IS ON!!! lol

Gah.

I've literally been drooling over this blog post for like 20 minutes now. Heheh

Le sigh. No wonder I REALLY like Rogan's book... :D

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home