Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, May 07, 2007

8 Random Things About Myself

So, I've been tagged to do this by Leslie Dicken. **grumble grumble** LOL Let's see if I can think of eight random things... I really have no idea if I can tag 8 people to do this. Most of my friends hate these things. :P

Here are the rules:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me …


~*~

1. I hatehateHATE the nickname "Becky". I know I go by "Becka", not that much different, but it is to me. Maybe it's psychological, I don't know. But call me "Becky", and you might just be returning home in a box.

2. I love to crochet, although I haven't done it in eons.

3. One of my favorite foods is ravioli, but I rarely get to have it because DH hates it. (Yes, you do, hun). He says he doesn't hate it, but he'll never eat it. Never eating something = hating it in my book. When I was pregnant and craving it, I would make him steak and potatoes and make myself ravioli. It was a pain in the butt making two separate dinners. But it was worth it!

4. I graduated from Carson High School in Carson City, Nevada in 1993, and to this day, I still think the "Senator" is the lamest school mascot on Planet Earth.

5. If you are what you eat, then I'm a giant can of Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

6. I can no longer live without my iPod.

7. I prefer to drive a stick-shift, however, both of our cars are automatics. I learned how to drive with a stick because my father didn't want me or my sister not to know how to drive one. He figured once I knew how to drive a stick, an automatic would be butter. He was right.

8. I used to love the color green, but now that I'm older, I'm really into pink and purple. Perhaps its because I have three daughters who dream about becoming Disney princesses when they grow up. :P

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home