Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, May 11, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

It's that time again! Time for Becka's Hottie! Have y'all been going through withdrawls? LOL I thought for a little while on who I was going to post this week, but I finally settled on this man. He is the reason I watch The Office, he's even on the background of my cell phone. Who is this man? Why Mr. John Krasinski.



John plays Jim Halpert on The Office, Thursdays on NBC. My God, am I the only one who thinks this is one of the funniest damn shows on television? It's probably because I can identify with Jim and Pam, and I've known people like the ones on this show. DH and I started watching the original BBC version of The Office with Ricky Gervais. That one was pretty funny as well, but when BBC canceled it and they brought the show across the pond, a miracle happened in the casting room. LOL

Ricky Gervais is still involved, producing the show, and Steve Carell is a HOOT!! But it's Jim (aka John) who steals the show.



Why? Well, for one, he's hot in a geeky, office romance kinda way. At first glance, you think, "Yeah, he's cute." But as time goes on, he grows on you until you're swooning when he walks into the room. :P It's Jim with the witty one-liners, the priceless looks at the camera, and the funny-as-hell practical jokes. And there's also the "unspoken" romance between Jim and Pam (which they *finally* took to another level this week, praise God--it's been stagnant for awhile). Needless to say, if The Office didn't have John, it would be a different show, and probably not as funny.



Wow, that pic above is pretty damn sexy. LOL Remember when I said I had his likeness on my cell phone? Well, here's the pic I see every time I want to make a call.



Congratulations, John Krasinski. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

I love love love John.

I haven't seen last nights episode and I am chomping at the bit to watch it tonight!

I love love love John.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home