Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Becka's Random Pic of the Day

Here we go, perhaps a new featurette on Becka's Babble. Why? Because my life is *that* boring, that I must find ways to entertain the masses. Currently, I'm working on NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T*, the third book of my B*E*A*S*T* series. I've been told by many a reader that Wade is their favorite out of all three of my hottie shifters. Well, he's finally getting his story. I can hear you cheering, you know. :P

But anyhow, I know it's been a few days since my last blog and I'm thinking to myself what the hell am I going to blog today? Spa? Old news. (And oh yes, it's fabu) Deck? Been there done that. It's not Thursday for the 13... It's not Friday for the Hottie... Gah. I got nothin'.

So I thought, well, I have a lot of weird, funny pictures on my computer, maybe I can share them with you when I got nothin'. :P

Today's Random Pic of the Day features Nelson, the "hottie" twins (hot back in the 80's, maybe) of the *true* hottie Ricky Nelson. First of all, let me just state that I love Ricky Nelson's music from way back when. My mom used to listen to him, and I love that old skool stuff. And I remember when Nelson exploded on the scene and they were "hot" and "sexy" and their music was so cool and that hair!!

(I've never liked long, luxurious hair on men. Becka's ManRule #1: Thou shalt not have prettier hair than moi. I don't mind shoulder length, but waist length is too long, IMO.)

Anyhow, um, yeah. I'm not even sure WHY I have this pic on my computer, but I've uploaded it for all y'all to enjoy.




Oh my Gawd, look at these guys! They "know" they're hot. LOL!!! Nice pink bathrobes, dudes. Now go clean out your shower drain.

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home