Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, March 02, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Along with all the Oscar buzz and the fact I just happened to watch 'The Departed' the night before the Oscars were on (I'm so out of touch, I didn't even know it was nominated for Best Picture lol) I decided to pick my hottie this week from that movie, since it's pretty chock full of them.

I've already featured Leonardo DiCaprio as one of my hotties, so I chose the next obvious choice, for me, anyhow. Mr. Mark Wahlberg.



Dear God, does ANYONE still remember Marky Mark? Seriously? Mark Wahlberg started his career as a "vanilla" rapper-rockstar with his "Funky Bunch". lol Not sure if he wants people to remember that time in his life... But I loved it. Why? As you can see from the above picture, he was usually without his shirt more often than not. Heheheh...

Who would have thought Mark would eventually be more popular than his brother Donny? Especially with all the hype that surrounded the New Kids on the Block, you'd think it would have been *Donny* who would have gone on to become the blockbuster Hollywood star.

But it was Mark, not Donny, who rose above the "ashes" as it were, of his recording career to make a name for himself.



I can pretty much say with 99.9% accuracy that I'll like any movie Mark is in, not just because Mark is in it, but because he makes smart career choices. The hubby and I watched his football movie, Invincible, and that was a great family film. I really enjoyed it.

Not to mention the fact that he seems like such a great guy in real life. I'd love to sit down and just yak with him for an afternoon. He's got a smile that lights up a room.



I don't know about you, but I love watching him on screen, no matter his hair style. LOL Not only is he some nice eye candy, but the boy can act, and I can't help but respect the man for accomplishing everything he's done.

Congratulations, Mark Wahlberg. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home