Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've Made a Decision

This blog, Becka's Babble, is now my official author blog.

"Official" meaning, I got rid of that "other" blog on my website that no one ever read. And I don't blame them. It was really boring. Nothing but news you could find out by frequenting my author loop or my newsletter or even perusing the same stomping grounds I...frequent. lol

This blog is updated more often, and frankly, it's more interesting.

So, I might have random book news posted here, but the flavor will remain the same. I'll keep y'all abreast of my every day life. I'll continue with my Thursday Thirteen and my Hottie of the Week.

I just have soooo many blogs that one became useless.

Just lettin' you know! :D

~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Denise Patrick said...

So, Becka, it's Tuesday and I'm looking for some words of wisdom. How come you don't have any?

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Well goodness. I didn't realize my lack of bloggage would seriously put a kink in your day. :P

I'll get right on it...

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home