Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ugh with a Capital Uh

My head is spinning. I feel like Linda Blair. lol I've been taking my Meclizine, but according to the package, it says NOT to exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. I've taken one at about 10am this morning. Here it is about 2pm, and I feel like I need another one.

So what will happen if I exceed the 2 tablet minimum? Is Meclizine habit-forming? It's actually a small, chewable tablet that resembles children's medication. Even has the chalky-orange flavor we remember as kids.

It's so weird, though. I feel like I'm buzzed. If I sit still, I'm fine. Move my head and WHEEE!!!

The first time I got this was Christmas of 2004. I got it again 9 months later in September. Here it is, nine months after THAT, in June. If I get this damned illness again in April, then we'll all know how often it rears it's ugly head.

But since my kids have been sick recently, I can't help but wonder if *their* sickness brought on the dormant Labyrinthitis (dance magic dance). I wonder if being "sick" kind of triggers it in there. I don't know. All I know is I feel like I'm on a ship in the ocean. :P With a head full of cotton.

I think I'd fail a field sobriety test right about now. LOL But is that due to the illness or the Meclizine? Hmm...

~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Jessy said...

I was just reading your "labyrinthitis" blog....

LOL. I just love you calling it that.

It really happens every month?

Jessy

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Hey there Jessy! No, actually, so far, this is the third time I've gotten it, and it seems to rear it's ugly head about once every 9 months. >:(

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home