Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FINALLY Updated My Website

In case you haven't noticed, my website has been full of dead links forever. Mainly because DH and I switched Internet providers an eon ago and I never got around to having him make me an FTP log in to update things. Not to mention the fact that two of my publishers also totally changed their eBookstores in the interim. SIGH

Anyhow, I've finally poked around in there and updated all my buy links for every single book, as well as updated the new releases featured on the front page. I still have a few things left to do, as the print release of LEATHER & LACE isn't on my site yet. But if you see another dead link or a typo or something that seems out of place, let me know.

Otherwise, you can check it out at: http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

Who knows how many sales I might have missed out on with all those dead links? Yikes! Laziness does not PAY folks. Nyuk nyuk.

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home