Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, October 01, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the (Past) Week

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I couldn't post to my blog this weekend. Well, I could have on Saturday, but I opted to finish reading my print galley for THE WOLVERINE AND THE JEWEL, which will be coming to print March 25, 2008 (my wedding anniversary!). Anyhow, I did want to say that I have picked a Hottie (for last week), and let me tell ya, this guy is HAWT!!

If you haven't watched CHUCK, one of the new shows this fall, you're missing out. Well, if you're a geek (or nerd) and appreciate tongue-in-cheek action flicks. The main character is quite the nerd, but he was so dang cute! I decided to look him up online and my thoughts were confirmed. They make him look geeky for the show, but this man is smokin'! Who is he? Mr. Zachary Levi.



First glance of him as Chuck and you might think, "Eh, Becka likes those nerdy types." Well, to prove that haircut/clothing/stubble make the man, here's another more "worthy" picture of him:



Now, there are some awesome pictures of Zachary on IMDB, but alas, I could not steal them, as much as I wanted to. LOL But aside from the fact that his last name is my son's first name, that is not why I like this guy.



He's just so...likeable. His smile is like "the sun breaking through the clouds". :P It's really expressive, and he seems like such a nice guy. Of course, I don't know him from Adam, so he could be a total asshat for all I know. *snort*

But I will continue to watch CHUCK (it's on tonight!!) and drool. Congratulations, Zachary Levi, you're Becka's Hottie of the (Past) Week!



~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home