Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Traffic Jam!



Okay, folks, as you may or may not know, I've got Google Analytics on my blog, and I can see how much traffic is coming in and from what country, down to the city. Recently, within the past week, my blog traffic has skyrocketed.

I'm just curious... Where are y'all clicking through from? How did you hear about this blog? Post a comment and let me know! I'm always interested in knowing how people hear of me.

And as an aside, I was able to plunk out 3100 words last night on Wade's story, NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T*, a personal best for the past few weeks. I've been lucky to write a paragraph here and there lately. It was so awesome. I could have kept on going, but it was 2am and my eyes were about ready to fall out of my head. I hate it when I have to purposefully derail my muse. It's so hard to get back on track. I'm hoping to write a little more today. :) Yay!

~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you because I had the pleasure of chatting with you last week at Coffee Time and wanted to check out your blog.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Aw, you're a sweetie, Michelle. :D

Do you have a blog? I'd be more than willing to do a link exchange with you. :)

~~Becka

 
At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you from over at

http://www.dianecraver.com/blog/?p=246

Nice blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home