Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, July 27, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Ah, ah... You thought I would "forget" again, didn't ya? tsk tsk. No faith in Becka? :) Last week, I wasn't "feelin" anyone. It was a horrible thing. Hey! No snickering back there!

THIS week, however, I *have* found someone who is worthy to be my Hottie. DH and I have been watching older episodes of season 3 of Battlestar Galactica recently (because we haven't watched them all yet, so NO SPOILERS!!) and I couldn't help but smack myself for my obvious Hottie choice. Who did I pick? Mr. Jamie Bamber.



This man... I swear to Gawd, whenever he takes off his shirt, I just want to rub against him like a cat. LOL You might recognize Jamie from the role that started his career, Archie Kennedy from Horatio Hornblower.



Yeah, even back in the day, he was a hottie. Perhaps a bit outshone by Ioan Gruffudd, himself one of Becka's HotW's, but hot nonetheless. However, I must say, I far prefer Jamie in his role as Lee "Apollo" Adama in Battlestar much more than his roll in Hornblower. Perhaps because he's older and wiser now, and it shows. Mmm, dang does it ever.



Do you think you could wrap both hands around that arm of his? I dunno either. But Lordy, I wanna try. You might not be able to tell much in this picture, but the man is *ripped*. I think I'd melt into a puddle of goo if I ever met the man face to face.

But I can admire him from afar on TV and showcase him here on my blog for all and sundry to drool along with me. :P Congratulations, Jamie Bamber. You are Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Becka...I found you by a google alert on Jamie Bamber and just had to tell you that it is entirely possible that you would melt into a puddle of goo upon meeting him. I met him a little over a year ago at a scifi con and while I did not melt, I was darn close. lol. But really, he is a wonderful, charming, gracious person and I hope you one day get the opportunity to meet him.

Michelle

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Becka said...

Michelle,

Thanks for stopping by! And that's *so awesome* that you got to meet him! He seems like a really great guy. I'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealous... LOL

Seriously, how cool is it that you got to meet him?!? :D

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home