Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter!



Well, not really, but I thought with all the hype, heck, putting that name on this blog might drive Google traffic. LOL

So how've y'all been? I've been good. I know I didn't do my Hottie last week, but you know, I just wasn't feeling anyone. Feel free to suggest a hottie at any time. If I haven't featured him before, I'll give him "airtime" on my blog. :P My email lines are always open: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Also, I'm selling some autographed copies of my books. I have two copies of THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN and one copy of ON EAGLE'S WINGS available. Again, email me if you want to take advantage or just to have more information. The print books are $9.95, no more expensive than they are online at my publisher, but there's a $2.00 fee for shipping. I haven't even signed the books yet, so I can personalize one if you like. :) rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Nothing else really going on. I'm still working on the third book of my B*E*A*S*T* series, and had a great brainstorm for that one, so I'm plodding away. My August release, PROMISE ME FOREVER, is almost here! Yay! I'm excited. LOL

Sorry this post wasn't more interesting. :P

~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

I was all excited, thinking you had read it! :)

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Becka said...

LOL I intend to read the Potter canon someday. Now that the series is finished, I'm more motivated. :)

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home