Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, July 20, 2007

Banner Ads by Becka

Hey y'all,

I thought I would share with you a little endeavor I'm starting. A lot of my author friends have come to me for banner ads, and I thought I would share the wealth! But I should get something out of the deal too... :P So here's some more info on my open offer to any and all authors who want a cheap, professional-looking static banner (one that does NOT rotate) for promo. You can have one for yourself, your website, or your books. I have examples of the banners I've made for myself as well as others up on my website.

Check it out!

http://www.rebeccagoings.com/banners.html

If you're interested, shoot me an email. The more banners you want, the more I can work a deal with you. :) rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Feel free to post this to YOUR loops to spread the word! :)

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home