Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Nope, I didn't forget about my Hottie this week, but Friday was a busy day, not to mention I had a great idea, and I wanted to find the perfect clips. Yup, this week, along with some pics, I'm going to feature a few videos from You Tube for my Hottie. Who did I pick? None other than one of the funniest men on earth, Mr. Simon Pegg.



A lot of you out there might not agree with me on this one, but I think Simon Pegg is worthy to be featured on my blog. Why? He's been in the British comedy "Spaced" (which is mostly up on You Tube if you haven't seen it, you should go check it out. :P). Simon has also been in Shaun of the Dead, a comedy about zombies, and Hot Fuzz, a comedy about a bad-ass British cop. :P



But why do I love him so? Because he's a geek. And I'm sorry, geeky men turn me on. Mr. Pegg's humor is laced with pop culture references, and most of the time, if you don't "get it", he isn't going to stop to explain it to you. But if you *do* get it, there are times when all you can do is run to the bathroom and pray you don't pee your pants.



And a woman's got to admire a man who can make her laugh, right? :P Here are three clips from You Tube for you to enjoy. One is from Shaun of the Dead and two are from Spaced. While Mr. Pegg isn't your everyday Adonis, he is adorable, and he's got one heck of a winning smile (when he shows it...)

Enjoy the clips! And congratulations, Simon Pegg. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~*~



~*~



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home