Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, July 06, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

If you're a 30-something child of the 80's, then you will appreciate this week's hottie. DH and I recently saw 1408, a creepy movie about an evil hotel room. It was based off a short story by Steven King of the same title, and it stars this man. Mr. John Cusack.



I think I've loved Mr. Cusack for over half my life. He's not your average "hunk", but rather, an adorable "every man". He comes across as someone you'd love to get to know (or fall in love with). How can you forget Lloyd Dobler, for instance?



Or the classic "Better Off Dead"... I *love* that movie. Heck, I love pretty much anything Mr. Cusack is in. He's a great actor and I think I love watching him onscreen for that "nostalgia" factor.



But that's not the only reason why I watch his movies. I just like the guy, as if he were an old friend. He's an "auto-watcher" for me, someone I don't even care what the movie is about, I'll watch it because it stars John Cusack. I'm sure I'm not alone.



I'd love to meet him, if only to thank him for all the wonderful movies he's made over the years. He's definately wormed his way into pop culture, in more than one movie, and that makes him immortal in a way.

Congratulations, John Cusack. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home