Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5 ~ My Hunky Heroes



This week, I'm going to showcase the heroes from my books. Should be fun, if nothing else, lovely eye candy. :)

1.) Jeremy Kitteridge. From the Mistletoe Magic Anthology, Jeremy is fun-lovin' and gets giddy at Christmas time. He'll warm you from the winter chill.

~*~*~

2.) Noah Carpenter. A white tiger shifter from the first book in my BEAST series, THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN, Noah doesn't remember who he used to be, but he knows what he wants.


~*~*~


3.) Rogan Wolfe. A timber wolf shifter from the second book in my BEAST series, B*E*A*S*T OF BURDEN, Rogan desperately wants to reclaim the life--and the wife--he can no longer remember.

~*~*~

4.) Laith Moreland. A cursed ghost from HEARTS ETERNAL, Laith is a twin and the Third Duke of Crichton, searching the world for his shelmir, the reincarnation of his soul mate.

~*~*~

5.) Jareth Moreland. A vampire, Jareth chose to curse himself to find Cassandra reborn, Laith's "shelmir". His story is HEARTS UNBOUND, coming in November, 2007 from Samhain Publishing.

~*~*~

6.) Wade McAllister. A cougar shifter from my upcoming third BEAST series book, NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T*. He wants revenge on the one who made him, but isn't prepared to lose his heart to an unlikely woman...

~*~*~

7.) Sir Geoffrey of Emberdale. A Wolverine knight in the service of King Brennan of Lyndaria, Sir Geoffrey is in the first book of the Legends of Mynos series, THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE. (You see him here without his clothing. lol) He's a kind and gentle man.

~*~*~

8.) Sir Sebastian of Tabrinth. A Wolverine Knight from the second book of the Legends of Mynos series, THE WOLVERINE AND THE JEWEL coming May 15th. He's determined to find the bastard who beat the lovely woman he found on the fields surrounding Castle Templestone.

~*~*~

9.) Marcus McCaide. A cowboy from my Western, IN YOUR ARMS. He's tortured by the demons of his past, and believes he has nothing to offer a woman.

~*~*~

10.) Adam Eagle's Wing. A full-blooded Cheyenne Indian from my book ON EAGLE'S WINGS, Eagle is a Time Tourist and makes a colossal mistake by saving a woman from her rape in the year 1866. Now, it's up to him to fix the derailed timeline.

~*~*~

11.) Sir Ethan of Krey. A Wolverine knight from the third book in my Legends of Mynos series, THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME. Sir Ethan made a promise to his closest friend to watch over his sister, but ends up making an excruciating choice: her life or the preservation of Lyndaria...

~*~*~

12.) Jake Tanner. A drifting cowboy in my Inspirational romance, HEART OF GOLD. He doesn't believe in God, but his faith will be sorely tested when tragedy strikes.

~*~*~
13.) Andrew "Talon" Holt. A full-blooded Comanche Indian from my upcoming novella HIGH NOON from the Western LEATHER AND LACE Anthology from Samhain Publishing. Talon was saved as a young child from a massacre and raised as a white man, fighting for the honor of the woman he loves in a shootout at . . . you guessed it. High noon. :)
~*~*~
And there you have it. My hunky men. Whew. Is it hot in here?? :P
~~Becka

11 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... mouth is just watering here! GREAT T13... I love ones like this, puts a smile on my face :D

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Donica Covey said...

UMMM Jay Tevaro! I've had for him since he was my hero Flint Kestrel in my first novel Hawk's Rayne!

All the guys are hot but Jay and Hugh are my choices!

Donica

 
At 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOO HOT MEN! DAYUM! I'd definitely do Hugh and Jay! Looks like I'll have to fight Donica Covey for them though!

FEELING HOT HOT HOT!!!
Jinger Jackson
JJ

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmmm...I gotta start reading these books!! GREAT list!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

I'm going to steer my daughters away from this TT if you don't mind. I'm afraid they'd melt. LOL


My Thursday Thirteen
http://thesplinteredmind.blogspot.com

~Douglas

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said...

Excellent list Rebecca!

Wow, I think I might have to re-read this list two or three times!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, those are some HUNKY men. Don't we writers have the best jobs in the world? *grin*

Happy TT!

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Penny said...

I'll take one Jeremy! ;)

Happy Thursday!

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Wonderful list - and great visuals to go with it.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I tried to pay more attention to the words in your list, I really did, but once I got to photo 4, I forgot how old I really was, not that age would matter. . . Maybe I should bookmark it and reread it a few more times.

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice eye candy feast. thanks! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home