Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome to the Newbies!

In case you didn't know, I have Google Analytics on this blog, so I can see where in the world the traffic is coming from to this blog. I can also tell how many of you are regular readers, and how many are newbies. You wouldn't believe the influx of newbies onto this blog every day, and I can only assume these are the people who are Googling an actor's name or looking for a picture, or just stumble upon it by random surfing.

If that's the case, let me introduce myself!



My name is Rebecca Goings, known as "Becka" around the 'Net, and I'm a romance author. I write across the board, so I'm not tied to one genre. Historicals, contemporaries, paranormal, fantasy, pretty much anything and everything. As long as there's romance involved. :)

I have a website located at: http://www.RebeccaGoings.com which has a nifty bookshelf of all my books with excerpts and such for you to enjoy. I also have an author group, where all my fans can yak with each other, and me, kind of an email "meeting place" if you will. You can join at: http://groups.google.com/group/themagicofromance. I have a newsletter group if you want to keep up with what's happening with me month to month. You can join at: http://groups.google.com/group/rebeccagoingsnewsletter.

I'm published with By Grace Publishing (although my Inspirational romances are going out of print this year), Champagne Books, and Samhain Publishing. I have a few other blogs that you can peruse, with links on the -------------------------------> side menu over there. BEAST and Legends and MySpace (befriend me!).

My books are mainly in eBook format, that's electronic downloads, but this year, all of my upcoming books are going to print. I do have three books available now on Amazon.com. My books aren't in bookstores (yet), but once THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE goes to print (August '07), it will be in Borders and Waldenbooks nationwide. Yippee!! But even though you can't find my book on the shelf (yet), you can always order any of my books directly from the stores. All of my print books can be found on the Ingrams database. :)

Anyhow, that's me in a nutshell. I have a few features on this blog, such as the Thursday 13, Hottie of the Week, and Random Pic of the Day, although I'm not sure that will stick around. We shall see... :P Hope you stick around and peruse my links. :D

Take care,
~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Hmm... Could be fun to continue. I might not do it on a certain "day", more like when I'm bored, wanna blog, but got nothin'. :P

Maybe I'll start putting random phrases into Google Images and see what kind of crazy pics pop up. Heheheh...

~~Becka

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

hey Becka - I'm a newbie on your blog! I found your site through the Samhain webpage - and my first book is going to be published with Samhain in May.

Your blog looks like a good read...so I'm off to spend some time stickybeaking around!

Bec

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Becka said...

Welcome, Rebecca! I hope you find something of interest in my innane babblings. :P

Hopefully this dreck is interesting enough for you to keep readin'.

heheh...

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home