Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Diane Craver has tagged me to post 5 things I obsess about. Lovely. :P After reading this list, you'll surely think I'm a narcissist.

1.) My Email. Every day, many MANY times a day, I hear the siren song of my computer call to me from the far side of the house. Doesn't matter what's going on. Spending a romantic evening with DH, partying with friends, writing, reading, etc. The Almighty Email beckons me to at least "check" to make sure the world hasn't caught on fire. :)

2.) My Amazon Sales Rank. Yup, my books are on Amazon.com, and I'm constantly checking to see if there's a new review posted and what rank my book is at. I just want to know if it's selling!

3.) Reviews. I check review sites religiously looking for a review of my book, mostly because a lot of the sites don't TELL you before hand that the post is live. In fact, sometimes, you get the notice email a day or two after the review has been posted! So I scour the sites.

4.) MySpace. I'm obsessed. Yup. My goal is to get 1000 friends before the end of the year. I already have over 500. I'm always checking how many people have visited my MySpace blog and trolling other members' friends lists for more friends. Seems to have worked well for me. :)

5.) This Blog. Indeed. I'm always thinking about things I can blog about. And you don't want to know how much time I waste looking for the pictures I put in my posts... :P

There you have it. I'm neurotic, I know. :P I'm tagging two of my author friends. One of them is Jinger Jackson, and up and coming erotic author. The other is Beth Williamson, the woman I want to be when I grow up. LOL

~~Becka

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Beth Williamson said...

*snort* You wanna be me? Hm, I may have to make you my first official fan girl. :)
Good list! My head is running through everything I obsesss about. Gah! Probably 50, not 5. Hmm...

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

All except for 10,11 & 13. Thank you for the eye candy! My TT13 is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Becka said...

You *are* aware #11 is Gerard Butler, right?? :P I thought he was "invincible" with regards to being handsome...

#10 is Eric Schweig; he played Uncas in Last of the Mohicans alongside Daniel Day-Lewis.

#13 is Jay Tavare, and he's got to be one of the hottest American Indian men on the planet. Check out his MySpace if you don't believe me. LOL Admittedly, he should smile more. He's very handsome when he smiles.

http://www.myspace.com/jaytavare

~~Becka

 
At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your list. I'm glad I'm not the only obsessive author checking my Amazon rank and email way too much. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home