Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Becka's Random Pic of the Day



O.O

First of all, this picture could be a post in itself. If there were ever a "picture worth 1,000 words", it would be this one. LOL

David Hasselhoff has this "legendary" quality about him nowadays in pop culture, kind of like Chuck Norris. And if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, you're probably living underneath a rock.

Aside from staring on Knight Rider (kick-ass show) or Baywatch, Mr. Hasselhoff has made a few records (yes, he's singing), but they're mostly popular overseas. He's also made many, many cameos on movies, mostly parodying himself. If there's ever a man who can make fun of himself with flair, that would be David.

Even my DH bought a shirt online that says "Don't Hassel the Hoff". I thought I would die laughing.

A friend of mine on MySpace sent this picture to me as a comment on my profile and she's done it before, made me crack up so damn hard I had to run to the bathroom lest I pee my pants. Whoever thought of this "Hoff Soap" is a genius, and I'd love to see these installed in bathrooms all over town! :D Okay, well, maybe not...

The point is, the above picture is funny, "I don't care who y'are" (to quote Larry the Cable Guy.)

It's one of those images you just have to stare at for a moment to fully appreciate. It's shocking but damn funny at the same time. Thank you, David Hasselhoff, for bringing such joy and happiness into our lives. *snort*

And remember, don't hassel the Hoff. LOL

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home