Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ode to Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser



Magic Eraser, Magic Eraser
O how I love thee,
How you clean impossible grime
remains a mystery.

Small and white and wet are you
as I scrub my countertops
gone are stains of yesteryear
un-conquered by sponge or mop.

How is it that you clean so well
with no abrasive grit?
Even all my friends believe
That you're the effing sh*t.

If you, dear reader, have yet to partake
then hesistate no more
And marvel at the shiny sheen
of your counters, sinks & floors.

If Mr. Clean was flesh and blood
I'd do him on the spot
For he knows ways to please a woman
that lesser men do not.

So if you find yourself at the store
standing in the cleaning aisle,
Pick up a box of Magic Erasers,
then clean your house and smile.

© Rebecca Goings

:P

~~Becka


2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Ciar Cullen said...

Oh, I'm going to print that out and put it next to my ten magic erasers that cost me the equivalent of an expensive dinner for two :o)

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Becka said...

Awesome. :D

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home