Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, April 13, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

I cannot believe it's taken me so long to post this man as my HotW. As you know, I usually post my Hottie after someone I saw in the past week, either online, in music, or on TV. Well, DH just ordered an awesome DVD entitled Done the Impossible. If you're a Browncoat, you should buy it. Such a great documentary.

Without further adieu, this week's Hottie is none other than Mr. Nathan Fillion.



Nathan plays Capt. Malcolm Reynolds in TV's Firefly and the movie Serenity. Or, as he's more affectionately known by the masses, Captain Tightpants. (You'll see why in a moment. lol)

Nathan is a hottie for the obvious, his good looks. But also, because he's such a nice guy. He strikes me as the kind of guy you want to invite over for a barbeque and a brewsky. His sense of humor is right up my alley, and I think hanging out with him would make for one amusing evening.



I've befriended him on MySpace, and yes, this is REALLY Nate, not some imposter. If you'd like to befriend him as well, Nate's MySpace is: http://www.myspace.com/nathanfillion

How am I so sure it's really him? Because you just cannot imitate his sense of humor. If you "knew" him from interviews and such, you'd know. DH and I have not met Nathan, but a friend of ours has, and was even nice enough to get us an autographed pic of him. It says "Jim & Rebecca-- Stay Shiny! Nathan Fillion" As you can imagine, it is prominently displayed in our home theater. We also have a picture autographed by Morena Baccarin and another one of Adam Baldwin, however, Adam's isn't yet framed. He signed a print of Jayne from the Serenity comics. Too cool.

I've lost count how many people DH and I have converted into Browncoats. It really is too bad there will be no more Firefly/Serenity. Perhaps it will now live on in comics and fan fiction.

Okay, remember Nate's nickname Captain Tightpants? Check it out.



Ahem. Okay, Nate is circumsized, we know that much. LOL Aw, we lubs ya, Nathan!! Women everywhere are thankful for two things. Your tight pants, and your nekkid scenes in Firefly. LOL

Nathan actually has a new show coming out called "Drive", which is airing this Sunday. It looks really interesting. It's about an underground coast-to-coast race, and the contestants are blackmailed into racing. Nate's character's wife is kidnapped, and will be returned to him if he wins. The premise isn't like a "Fast & Furious" made for TV, rather it's about a cutthroat race, no rules apparently, with all these people who have real, life-threatening reasons to race cross-country. Check it out. It's already lined up in our DVR to record! Yay!

Nate, you're the only Hottie I've had that I can honestly say seems like a good friend of mine even though I've never met you. Keep on keepin' on, brotha.

Congratulations, Nathan Fillion. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home