Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Autumn, Why Do I Love Thee?

I think I've figured out why I've been so looking forward to Fall this year. The reasons are pictured below. :P Now, in years past, I've never made these things (although others have made them for me) but this year, I'm thinking I might get my bake on for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

First, let's start out with the yummy, delicious, scrumdiddlyupmtious Pumpkin Ice Cream.



I haven't yet been able to find this spectacular specimen of spice (dammit) but I have been looking, oh yes! I'm dreaming of ice cream bowls, ice cream cones, & milkshakes OH MY! :P

The next in line of my culinary tour of Autumn is the ever popular Pumpkin Cream Cheese Log. Dear Gawd. This is sooo frickin' good, you'll literally LICK your plate, people. I have a friend who used to make this for me, but she doesn't any more. I don't know why she hates me so **stares at Val Howland** heheheh... >:D Therefore, I endeavor to make this myself. If you haven't had a pumpkin cheese log, find a recipe and MAKE IT. You'll be so glad you did. (And you'll probably get noogie for it, too. **wink wink nudge nudge** know what I mean?? :P)



The final pumpkinny dish I have for you is Pumpkin Bread. MMMM Just baking it makes your entire house smell delicioso. Of course, I wouldn't KNOW, since I've never made Pumpkin Bread. **blushes** But I'm hoping to rectify that in the near future. hehe



Of course that would mean that my kitchen would go from this:



TO THIS:



**BIG dramatic sigh**

~~Becka
(neither kitchen pictured above is *actually* Becka's real kitchen. LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home