Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Posts Might Be Scarce in the Days to Come . . .

Hey gang, I just wanted my regular readers to know my posts to this blog might become few and far between in the next couple of weeks. I just found out one of my deadlines was dead wrong. LOL I thought my deadline for B*E*A*S*T* OF BURDEN (http://beastseries.blogspot.com) was December 1st, however, it's really OCTOBER 1st, and therefore, I've got to HAUL ASS to get this book done and out the door. I'm halfway through it right now. I think I can do this (lol--30K in two weeks), but it means I won't be able to do much else but work on this book until it's done.

So just an FYI, in case this Babble blog goes "dark" for awhile....

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home