Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Inevitable Truth About Cats

I don't know about you, but I'm a cat person. I always have been. I love dogs too, but for me, cats are where it's at. LOL I currently have two cats, and there's rarely been a time when I haven't had more than one.

But with all the cats I have owned in the past, one Absolute Truth has revealed itself to me.

Whenever two cats are bathing each other in a loving fashion, the love fest will ALWAYS, without fail, turn into a playful fight, and sometimes, not so playful.

Perhaps things are different with your cats. But this is a Truth I have seen for myself with the Goings's felines. Watch your kitties next time they love on each other. In about 15 seconds time, the fur will be flying, mark my words. :P

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home