Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Can Hear The Angels Singing From On High

Well since I've lost about 30 pounds, and my pants (which were once pretty tight on me) were getting loose, I decided to dig deeper into the recesses of my closet. Along with the Epic Cob Webs, Giant Moths, and The Swirling Vortex to Hell, I found a pair of pants I haven't been able to fit into for about three years. I decided "What the heck?"

So I put them on, and amazingly, they fit! And I didn't have to lay down on the bed before I zipped them up!! :D

This has made my day, as I'm sure you well imagine. Losing the weight, I'm pretty sure I went down two pants sizes. Being my fattest, I refused to buy a bigger sized pair of pants, so I was always stuffing myself into the ones I had. LOL But as I lost the weight, the pants started to fit again, until the point they were actually loose.

I haven't tried any of my other pants in the deep, dark recesses of the closet, mainly because I'm scared I might not fit into those other ones. That, and I'm terrified I'll find Beelzebub himself holding the pants on a hanger, while eating a luscious, German chocolate cake (the whole cake). LOL

But I've noticed that food isn't that important to me anymore. I used to think about it a lot, about what yummy thing I was going to eat, and now... **shrugs** it just doesn't matter. If I eat, I eat. If I don't, I don't. No big. I actually don't get ravenously hungry like I used to. Maybe my metabolizm is changing.

Here's hopin'.

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Becka said...

LOL Lisa, I feel your pain. I've got another ten pounds to go before I reach the weight I was a few years ago when we FIRST started Weight Watchers.

It really is true that when you go off of a diet, you gain it all back and then some. Unfortunately, my "and then some" was about 40 lbs. EEKK!! :-O

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home