Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, August 07, 2006

You Know You Have Carpal Tunnel When....

Your hands, wrists, and lower arms ACHE something fierce. You don't want to grasp anything with your hands. Bending your wrists can be painful. You're constantly massaging your lower arms.

Yup, I've got all the classic signs. Doesn't really surprise me much, the amount of typing I do in a given day. DH suggested I get one of those "natural" keyboards, the ones with the split keys so your hands can rest in a better position. At the moment, I'm seriously considering getting one. My arms have been aching ever since we cut up that damned Blackberry Bush from Hell over the weekend. *sigh*

The only saving grace I have is that my arms don't ache all the time. Only here and there. But I hope it goes away soon. I really don't like the stiffness in my hands. It messes with my typing speed. :P

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Sela Carsen said...

I've got one of those keyboards and I love it. As soon as I use a regular one, my arms start aching again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home