Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, March 21, 2008

Becka's Hottie of the Week

All right, folks, I knew (finally) a few days ago who I would feature today. DH and I recently watched a movie called "American Gangster", starring one of my favorite actors. I've actually lurved this man for years, I'm surprised I haven't featured him yet. He's made it to my "Top 10 Men I'd Leave DH For", even though I've never compiled a list of my Top 10. Heh, perhaps I should do that sometime. It would be fun. Maybe a Top 13? One of these Thursday 13's perhaps I will do that. Anyhow, I'm getting off course. Who have I chosen this week? None other than Mr. Denzel Washington.



Mr. Washington also has the honor of being my first black hottie. I've pretty much loved the man in any movie he's done. He's just so suave and cool, you just know he'd treat you right.



I especially love Denzel with facial hair. In fact, I love facial hair in general. How ironic that I never write any of my heroes with a mustache or goatee. Perhaps it doesn't "translate" well to the written word, but when men have facial hair that works for them, like my DH or Henry Ian Cusick, it's so friggin' sexy. At the Oscars this year, Denzel was a presenter, and he had a goatee. Mmm, yummy.



It's the swagger, the smile, the intensity, that makes him hot. You know he's also kind-hearted, and according to Wikipedia, a devout Christian. To me, those are hot traits as well. You know, Denzel has filled his career with box office hits. For once, I'd love to see him in a romantic comedy, or perhaps a comedy in general. I suppose he has been, if we count "Much Ado About Nothing" or "The Preacher's Wife". But it's been 12 years since the release of the last one. Perhaps he's due for another?



Congratulations, Denzel Washington. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home