Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, March 17, 2008

Becka's Hottie of the Week

So I'm a little late posting this, so what? :P I couldn't think of anyone I wanted to post this week, so I decided to shake things up a bit. I *did* fall in love this weekend. With what, you say? With a bike. :D DH has a bike, and our two oldest kids have one. We just bought a new bike for our youngest daughter, and she's furiously learning how to ride it (almost there!). Now, we're going to get our boy a bike in the next two weeks to a month, and at some point, we're going to get me one too. The ultimate goal is to have family bike rides at the beach or on bike trails, or heck, even where we go camping. So which bike do I absolutely adore? The Electra Cruiser named "Karma".



It's paint job is called "purple fade", starting at pink and fading into purple. On the fenders is a gorgeous, fancy gold paint job.



Isn't it LURVLY? Wow, it was so beautimous that I instantly said to myself, "I MUST HAVE THIS BIKE." I haven't seen it in person, but I can't imagine it would look so awesome in pictures and not be breathtaking in real life.

I can't post the next picture on my blog as it's way too big... It's basically the same pic as above, but bigger, showing it in all its glory. **Le sigh**

http://www.suusbikeshop.nl/2006/img/artikel/ECRL053.jpg

Congratulations, Electra Karma Cruiser. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

5 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

Wow! That's one cool bicycle. I'd almost ride one myself if it looked like that. Where were bikes like this when I was a kid?

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Becka said...

Isn't it gorgeous? Of course it helps that the pink-purply paint job is a combination of two of my favorite colors. :D And the gold accents are just awesome.

The only downside is the coaster brake (you push backwards on the pedals) - I wish it had a handbrake. Also, the handlebars are kinda far apart, I think the website said 620mm, which is around 25 inches. But it's a beach cruiser, so there's not too many bells and whistles.

DH says I'd have more fun and an easier ride on the Townies. He has a Townie, and it's got a lighter frame. Aluminum compared to steel. In the long run, I might end up buying a Townie rather than this beauty.

But she sure is nice to look at. :)

~~Becka

 
At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might end up buying a Townie rather than this beauty....
cruiser bicycles

 
At 5:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explore iPhone & iPod touch apps you may not even know exist. The ee-Guide or the Enhanced electronic guide transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into One Powerful Device. When was the last time you read a book that has videos onto it? Well, this one does.
The iPhone guide

 
At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beach cruisers -The in the Barrel3-speed geatures a simple-minded color scheme with a complex geometric frame design to form the utopia of cruisers Comfort Bikes.
beach cruiser bicycle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home